Risk Management Overview
For risk managers today, statutory and regulatory obligations demand clear end-to-end control of risk management processes. But for risk professionals grappling with spreadsheets scattered across the organisation, inconsistencies and inaccuracies deny a coherent view of potential risks and leave senior management exposed.
So check out Hitec’s Ten Risk Manager software solution. Built around a centralised repository of risk-related information, it presents a consistent, shared view of data and automates the key elements of strategic and operational risk management. From Risk Registers to Loss Events and Control Self-Assessments, Ten Risk Manager has transformed customers’ ability to take back control of key risk activities and is widely adopted across private and public sector organisations.
The Risk Manager Difference
For senior management
- immediate visibility of risk exposure
- reduced costs and enhanced risk management controls
- demonstrable evidence of meeting governance and risk obligations
For risk managers
- enhanced control and certainty from a single, shared management scheme
- improved accuracy and consistency of data
- reduced exposure to risk from a single point of failure
- radically enhanced ability to implement both meticulous risk monitoring and comprehensive risk management